We are completely committed to protecting the privacy of any of our site visitors. This notification explains what information we collect from you when you visit our website, how we use it and for what reason.
What we collect:
We collect information using cookies on your activity before and while you are on the website. This information relates to what channel you came through to our website from, what pages you accessed while on the website and what content you viewed while on the website. We do not collect this information on a personal basis but instead as an overview of total activity of all site visitors.
We also collect information that you share with us voluntarily such as through email, or through comments on our site.
What we use the information for:
- We use this information for marketing purposes so that we can target visitors who may find our website interesting or relevant.
- We use it to continually produce and improve the content we provide to you.
- We use it to operate and maintain the website effectively
- We may use it to provide you with offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell or distribute your personal details with any third party at any time.
Cookies are very small text files and are used for a variety of purposes including:
Performance and Analytics:
This helps us to review our site performance and manage areas and content on the site that is popular with our visitors. Essentially cookies allow us to provide you with a better experience on the website.
Third party cookies are used to identify where you came from when you go to a third-party site from our site, these would be used on conjunction with an affiliate programme of which we may be a member They also allow us to track our advertising and improve its performance.
You can adjust your computer settings to reject cookies if you wish.